Thursday, December 6, 2007

Photos of our last two days of Festival Choir Rehearsal

Just got back from our final rehearsal for the Festival Choir for Sunday. I am tired and hungry as the weather was horrible the worse rain you ever saw - it took me two hours on 101 to go from Mountain View to  San Mateo. The traffic was bumper to bumper all the way. 
Therefore I will keep this post short tonight and just show some pictures of last night when we practiced with the string and organ and tonight when we set up with the sound system and ran through each song one final time.  I have one more practice left for the Contemporary Choir on Saturday, then WOW the big day will be here on Sunday! 


First of all I want to show a picture of one of the best behaved young lady at choir practice on Wednesday:


Take a bow Darcy!















No comments: