Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Wednesday of Advent

Today I am going to share another pieces that hangs on the way in my hallway, I gave a number of these as gifts to people who did thing for me for my wedding and I like it so much I kept one for myself:


Are you really following the music in your heart? For a long time now I wanted to change my job as I have worked in Software development for nearly 18 years, I do my job really well but it is not really what I want to do with the rest of my life.  If I really listened to the wisdom of your soul it tell me to go back to school and learn a new skill and do something that is more people focused. This advent I am going to pray for courage to take the first steps to "Follow the voice of my spirit"

Boy, I should read my walls more often! they are really inspiring.  :-)

No comments: