Monday, December 3, 2007

Another artist in the family

In the post, What an amazing artist I have fro a Mum!,  I talked about what a wonderful artist I have for a Mum. Today I want to share another wonderful artist in the family. Aoife, my 5 year old niece, send me some beautiful cards recently for no other reason but to tell me that she loves me.  This is what I opened up first:


The front:


The back:



The inside


I have to be honest I had tears in my eyes when I opened the envelope, it was an amazing surprise. 

Last night I was looking thought a set of photographs taken the August\September we went to Ireland for our wedding and I found this one:





She was only four when she decorated these leaves for me. Aren't they beautiful? I was worried how I would bring them back here in my suitcase but they arrived in one piece. I display them with pride in my glass cabinet in my living room.

What a talented niece and Goddaughter I have? Love you lots Aoife!!

No comments: