Thursday, November 1, 2007

An Autumn Walk

Not sure if there was a blue moon or was it just Halloween Larry came for a walk with me today (Hey, Gwen you are not the only one he will walk with). It was a very foggy and chilly morning and a perfect Autumn day for a walk in my mind.


Here are some pictures I took on my iPhone.

Various shoots taken on our street as we began our walk out to Stevens Creek Trail:








Larry on the Trail:



One part of the trail the sound were kinda weird - the mixture of the children in the school playground and the cars whizzing by on 85.




The squirrels were out in full force today and of course with my iPhone I couldn't get near enough to get a good shot of them. Sometime when I say shot of them I might mean with a shot gun as this time of the year they play havoc with the pots in my back yard. So glad Dad is arriving soon and one of his jobs is to help me tidy up the pots and make them pretty again. only 19 more days Daddy!

Here are a few of the shots I got of the squirrels:




If you look very closely there is a grey one on the tree trunk:





This guy moved just as I took the picture and you can see he tail and I think his ear!!! :-)




And just to show that it really is California and not always as gloomy as it looked today here are some pictures of the citrus trees in our front yard:




And here is me watering the citrus trees in the back yard. Mom these are my new glasses but with the shades on and Dad this is your bed to the right!!!



No comments: