Saturday, November 10, 2007

My husband thinks I am for the birds!!!!

I really want a pet but we cannot get a dog as we are not allowed to to have one in the apartment.

We are both allergic to cat so that is out of the question. I don't like any kinda rodent sort of animals.

I used to have a great fish tank when I lived in San Francisco but our landlord now will not allow one because of the risk of leaks.

I have narrowed it down to the following choices:







I don't think Larry is very impressed. I have had 5 visits to PetExpress and dragged Lar in for 2 of those visits. I think I have narrowed it down to two of the Zebra Finches above. The only question that Larry asked today was how loud would they be in the morning and my answer was no louder than the birds that we hear outside in the morning. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love birds! Sounds great to me!