Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jackson our other awesome 5 year old in the family

Check out the video below to see Jackson another awesome 5 year old in our family. His Mom is Rachelle, Larry first cousin, and she is also a McCann.

(Dad you will remember Uncle Dave from the 49er game, Rachelle is Dave's daughter.)

You will catch him in this video with a green shirt.





Here is a snapshot of one of my last conversations I had with Jackson - I showed him a picture of Aoife. Jackson and Aoife share the same birth month and year.

The picture of Aoife was as a flower girl on my wedding day. I told Jackson that I though that he should marry my niece as they would be perfect for each other.

Jackson is the most perfect gentleman that I have ever met and I think any girl who will marry him will be blessed.

He looked at me straight in the eye and said "Yes, I think she is very pretty and I could marry her but I am just not sure of the kissing stuff yet"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww that is so cute!