Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Uncle Lar must be really special

As you know from the Happy Birthday Lar post below there was a birthday celebration last Saturday. To prove how special two little girls in Ireland think about their Uncle here is what was delivered by the postman today:












What an amazing job was done by Aoife and Aislinn. Uncle Lar was very touched by your creative efforts to produce such wonderful cards to show him how much you care for him. This is another example of how proud I am to have you both as my nieces. Love you both to the moon and back!

I couldn't finish this post without adding a picture of the card I gave him:





I am not sure if it is just a male female thing but at times I have to repeat what I say to Larry. He says I speak to low. hmmmm I was never told that before lol lol. Now that I gave him the Bose Noise Canceling Headset as a gift I am even more concerned of not being heard. The headset is supposed to cancel out background noise and I asked the guy in the shop does that include wives and he said he gets asked that all the time. :-) The card I picked out seemed perfect for the choice of a birthday gift.
I am still wondering if I should take Larry for a hearing test!

No comments: