Monday, November 26, 2007

Sunday update

Sunday morning Dad and I went to OSH to buy some more plants to finish off the work we did  last Tuesday
I left to go to choir practice from 12:30 - 1:30, and the guys stayed home  to watch the Niners game. I got a great surprise when I got home to see that all the plants has been planted and my garden was looking great. 

I did the finishing touches of adding some of my little nick knack around the pots. Here are some photos of how some of the little items I added around the pots:






Imagine my tomato pots are all ready for next year! :-)



Thanks Dad for all your hard work, can you come back every 2-3 weeks to give it a touch up!! I hope when you did the planting that you gave Larry some tips on how to keep the place clean and tidy. :-)

No comments: