When I got home from work on Wednesday, I was lucky to get a break from this weeks rain and I decided to take some pictures in our garden. The front garden in looked after by our landlord and the back garden is in fact a collection of pots and wine barrels to keep me busy!!
Here are the results of my first attempt of using our new D40.
The front garden:
1) This is my favorite picture as I like the look of the full orange tree through the barren peach tree.
2) Testing the zoom on the orange tree
3) My favorite plant in the garden
1) The bulbs that Dad planted
2) The lemon from my lemon tree
3) More flowers that Dad planted:
And now a slide show of all the photos I took: