I bought some great stuff:
- yummy cabbage - yep I was the only kid in Riverview whose eyes lit up when we had cabbage for dinner
- onions are also one of my favorites
- Swank Farms Heirloom Salsa with huge tomato chunks
- Ohlone Valley Jalapeno Smoked Salmon Spread
- Bolani Sun Dried Tomato Humus from the East & West Gourmet Afgan Food
- Channa Masala which is an India Garbanzo Bean Chili
I am about to have lunch and not really sure which of the above to have. Maybe I will get some of my whole wheat crackers and have some the salmon spread, humus and masala..........yummy!!
Here is a slide show of the photos I took as I wandered around the market. Note as I was leaving the fog lifted than and the sun began to shine.