Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ladies who do lunch

My good friend Kathy and I have had a number of lunch's recently and we joked that we are becoming the ladies who do lunch!! We have had Thai food a number of times, French food, sandwiches, I cooked one day and  also we went for Middle Eastern food. We are so lucky to live in the Silicon Valley as all food types are available. 

Here are some pictures of some of our lunches:



We went to a wonderful French place in Sentana Row in San Jose and had some awesome food. It so reminded me of the food I used to have when I lived in Neuchatel in Switzerland. You should see the pastries.........they are to die for. I brought Larry home a mini Lemon Meringue and a Creme Bruele and of course we shared them and I was in heaven!

Last Monday we went to Erik's Deli for some of their delicious sandwiches and Robin, Kathy's daughter joined the Ladies. Having Robin with us was so much fun,  she kept us entertained and she was very helpful with my one hand issue. Thanks Robin!





Gosh I was having a bad hair day but with one hand and a bad shoulder I have an excuse!!

The one great thing about the day was the Kathy and Robin came by my place afterwards and helped me to play with my new Santa pressie. I was not able to play with it due to my silly hand issue but Kathy is an expert and showed me lots of stuff that I will be able to do ones I am back to being a normal two handed person again.  Of course I took pictures:


I cannot wait to be able to start working on with my new machine. I have a  free class on Jan 12th to learn all about my new toy at the store I bought it. I hope I have better use of my wrist by then. 

Robin kept herself entertained by drawing pictures of Princess Tutu and playing Wii. Then she gave me my first lesson on Photo Shop Elements, she is a Mac Whiz Kid and she thought me so much in about 25 minutes. 
You need to come back soon for Lesson number two and I promise next time if my arm is better, I will play WII with you.  I need more practice so I can beat Larry. 






Kathy, when are we having our next lunch??

Robin, I need another Photoshop lesson and I have a project we could work on! Let see when we can get together.

No comments: