Sunday, August 31, 2008

Marcus is home and I have the pictures to prove it!!

Last Sunday we spent a wonderful evening in Morgan Hill, with our friends the Schirle family to celebrate Erin's 12th birthday. Another reason for having a great evening is that Therese, Nls and Marcus are back from their year of travels to Moldova and the summer in Colorado Springs and they were their to celebrate their nieces birthday. They are back now and looking for some where to live in Berkeley. I am so excited to have Therese back in the Bay Area again and it was also just awesome to see Marcus again as the last time I saw him he as a 10 day old baby and now his is a big 15 month old boy. As you can see from my slideshow below he was the focus of most of my pictures.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not everything was Marcus, there were pictures of dinner and the discussion on Free Active Release Therapy.