Saturday, September 17, 2011

Night Gallery quilt top is done!

This one has been a long time getting finished, I really like how it turned out:






Lar has christened it Night Gallery as it reminds him of the the intro from the seventies TV show. I never saw it but never fear YouTube has the following:

So now I have a problem, Larry really like this quilt and as he has never named a quilt before and raved so much about one, I really don't think this can be my Ronald McDonald Raffle quilt. So I am sitting here surrounded with quilt books and magazines to decide on what to make as my raffle quilt, good job I have lots of lavender to purple fabric. Any ideas on what pattern I can use? It need to be modern, fresh and quick!

1 comment:

Dee said...

What a great quilt! I love the wonkiness of it. I've never heard of the TV series either.