Monday, June 16, 2008

Surprise Surprise .......

I am usually the party planner at work and to ensure I was totally surprised they decided to surprise me a day early with a wonderful huge chocolate cake. On Monday morning, we have an Engineering meeting and there is always an agenda items for Rumors. Edwin's email went out to come by at 10am for bagels and donuts and to hear a very important rumor.

It turned out that the rumor was tucked behind Nancy and Junaid and was in fact this cake:




And the Rumor was that I was 29 again tomorrow June 17th!! I will take that rumor any day and yep it is my birthday on June 17th and as it is after 4pm PST it means it is June 17th already in Ireland - I already declare it my birthday!!

We had the official Happy Birthday singing and cake cutting a little after 2pm and the cake tastes as good as it looks. Here are some pictures taken on my iPhone:



Thanks to everyone for making it a wonderful surprise especially to Nancy, Junaid, Danielle, Edwin and Ann.

1 comment:

Alice Gunther said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL INTERNET COUSIN IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I get for being behind in my reading--I am terribly late! But the sentiments are no less heartfelt!!!!