Tuesday, October 4, 2011

So I said I would do a month of designs

In my first post about Art and Stitch, I said I would do a month of posting designs to learn the product. Now I am on day 34 with 8 more posts waiting to be published and I am wondering what to do as I am having so much fun!

I read in a number of places that it takes 30 days for something to become  a habit but not sure how many days to become addicted and I truly think I am addicted to digitizing in ANS. I was in a meeting today and all I could think of was that the pattern in my colleagues shirt would be a wonderful quilt design.

I think I will continue to post my designs and but reduce it down to 3-4 a week for designs and on the other days post about some of the other quilting stuff that I am doing.  I am little behind on stitching out the designs to test them and hopefully I can catch up on that.

No comments: