Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ronald McDonald Quilt for 2010

As most of you know from the post below , I volunteered last year to be part of the Roland McDonald Crayola Quilt Challenge on the HGTV Quilting message board, this year was no exception as soon as Theresa posted about it I added my name to the list. A few weeks later I got my crayon in the mail and it was Brick Red. hmmmmm one color that I don't have any of in my stash but I did come across an Asian red and black quilt kit that I had bought at PIQF two years ago that would work perfectly. So I got sew..........

Here is what I sent for the challenge this year:







This year I actually quilted it also myself so it is a very special contribution. I loved the fan design of the quilting and think it added to the Asian fabric fantastically.

So if you would like to win this quilt or 30 plus more - just let me know and I can arrange it for you. The great thing about the draw is that if you win one, you are still eligible to win one of the others as long as your name is in the draw.

No comments: